Construction Work at LAX
The work at the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is schedulded to take approximately 6 months until the end of November. Construction work inside the terminal at LAX may result in longer walks or passengers being bussed to/from the aircraft.
British Airways has advised its customers travelling through LAX for the next 6 months of the following changes:
- Latest airport check-in for customers with bags is 75mins before departure
- Latest airport check-in for customers with no bags is 60mins before departure
- Even with the above minimum check-in times, please allow plenty of time before departure to pass through Security and make their way to the boarding gate
- Customers need to be at the boarding gate no later than 40 mins prior to departure
- Minimum connecting times are not affected, these are 90mins for a domestic to international connection and 2hrs for international to international/domestic connections
- Customers arriving into LAX may have a longer distance to walk or be bussed from the aircraft
If you are due to travel through LAX in the next 6 months, please check with your airline for any changes or restrictions that they may have put in place.
Published on Jun 18, 2012